Alzheimer’s Disease affects 4.5 million Americans and by the year 2050, researchers predict that 1 in every 45 people will have this unfortunate disease. We take caring for those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia seriously and know that extra attention and TLC must accompany every service we provide. We utilize tools created by ‘In-The-Know’, the Alzheimer’s Association and the Department of Health to train and educate our care providers.
Here is a list of the Top Eight Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease—Always Best Care is here to support and walk you through this if you think a loved one is experiencing these symptoms:
- Forgetting how to perform tasks at work.
- Forgetting how to perform simple, everyday tasks at home.
- Having trouble with language; even forgetting simple words.
- Being disoriented to time and place.
- Showing poor judgment.
- Having problems thinking.
- Misplacing things frequently.
- Losing motivation for living a normal life.